Want to enquire about admission?
About Paras Education Trust
BRIEF OF SCHOOL
Objectives of S. D. Jain Modern School
1.To impart quality education and pursue excellence in all fields of life.2.To enlarge the mental horizon and broaden the out look of students through training in co-operation, consideration, team-spirit and service.
3.To ensure physical, mental and moral growth of the students and create in them a zest for learning.
4.To propagate patriotic, social and ethical values in them so as to make them responsible citizens.
5.To arouse their aesthetic sense and inculcate habits of personal as well as social hygiene for a happy and healthy life.
6.To assist them to enjoy their leisure through healthy recreational activities, hobbies as well as basic reading habits for an improvised life style.
7.To channelize youthful energies towards creativity and self realization of their true potential.
8.To inculcate important traits of honesty, integrity, respect for truth and justice, a sense of discipline and due regards for law and order. 9.To train them to be considerate and worthy citizens by practising the principle of “Service before Self.”
10.To lay maximum emphasis on self respect, self-discipline and dignity.
11.To make emotionally, socially balanced, well adjusted, dignified, individuals, who will contribute towards making this world a serene, peaceful and harmonious place to live in.
12.To inculcate positive attitude.
13.To uphold creative talent and enhance presence of mind.
14.To establish aesthetic sense among the growing children.
15.To inculcate interest in Indian heritage and culture.
- A PROGRESSIVE English medium Senior Secondary Co-educational public school affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. The school provides excellent opportunities for the harmonious development of a child. The school has been producing the best results with first position in both class X and XII (Commerce & Science) CBSE not only in Surat but also the state since its inception. Top 5 meritorious students got “DHIRUBHAI AMBANI AWARD 2014” besides Chairman Shri. Kailashji Jain
- Excellent Academic Standards: In the latest batch 2014, Shivangi Kedia from XII Commerce stream got 98.00% and Parth Jinwala from XII Science got 97.80% respectively secured 1st position in Gujarat state in CBSE XII. In 2014 batch, 14 students got merit certificates in class XII from CBSE. 172 students who took the class XII Examination 94 students scored above 90% , 52 students scored between 80% and 89% and the remaining scored distinction marks. Thirty two students from STD X got 10/10 CGPA and were awarded merit certificates from the CBSE.
- Mihir Shah of V nominated for “National Child Award” of India for featuring in the Limca book of Records 2014 for Mental Arithmetic and Counting, Unique World Records 2014 for Mental Arithmetic and counting, Asia World Records book for fastest addition, multiplication, division and square roots. He was awarded Rs50,000 for winning the Talent Contest Judged by Bollywood fame Shri Ismail Darbar and Shri Sandeep Sorparkar for his mathematical talent(2013).
- Tanishka Agarwal, Diya Agarwal, Gunjan Baid and Aayushi Gaudani have won Gold Medals at the National and Khel Mahakhubh. The Sports Authority of Gujarat has started giving the scholarship of Rs.5000/- per month for 5 years (2013-2014) to each of them.
- Nandini Kapadia of VIII was selected as a captain for Indian Soccer Futsal Team and participated in “Asia Futsal Cup” at Malaysia in April 2014 and were Runner’s up. She was selected for Nationals as a captain that has held at Calcutta. Besides the Chairman’s scholarship , she is getting the scholarship of Rs.4420/- per month for a year from Swami Vivekananda Centre of Excellence. A scholarship of Rs 6000/- for kit and uniform from Swami Vivekananda Centre of Excellence. A scholarship of Rs. 3000/- for securing 3rd position in Khel Mahakhumbh 2013. A scholarship of Rs. 3000/- for playing Nationals Tournament School Games Federation of India.
- Riddhi Kapadia of IV won 15 Gold Medals, 12 Silver Medals and 3 Bronze Medals state skating championship in different age groups. She was honoured by Shri M. K. Das IAS, Ex. Commissioner SMC & Sh. Niranjan Zanzmera the mayor of Surat on Republic Day 2014.
- Large number of Scholarships are given to meritorious students.
- Fee concession is given on merit cum means to students whose parent’s total income is upto 15,000/-p.m
- SMART CLASS : Smart Digital Class is the complete teaching technology which makes learning easy and intellectual. This program is the combination of Hardware & software. Digital class makes the lectures more interesting as well as innovative. It makes learning Fast, full of Fun, Hopeful, Visualized & inspirational. The classrooms turn into lively learning platforms for students and the teachers can choose from a mix of teaching tools such as the traditional chalk and blackboard coupled with graphics, sound, animations, and videos.
- CHILD SAFETY INDIA: The school is proud to state the implementation of “CHILD SAFETY INDIA” from the academic term, April 2012. The system has facilities by which any parent could monitor their child from the time they leave home to the time they reach home.
- Furtherance to our motto of Excellence in Education & heavy demand from parents community, PARAS EDUCATION TRUST has stepped in to the Quality Higher Education by setting up SDJ International College for Under Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses already started in Academic Year (2012-13) at our new campus b/h Someswara Complex, Vesu, Surat.
- Medical checkup facility by renowned Child Specialist Dr. Nirmal Choradia and team every year. SMS (Standard Message Service) for quick and timely information and to make communication faster and better with parents.
- To develop scientific temperament and to make students innovative the school has fully furnished and well ventilated standard science labs (Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Maths) with latest instruments and gadgets for the budding scientists of the school.
- Six well equipped computer labs having more than 300 latest branded IBM based machines with internet connectivity.
- Four full furnished A/C Audio-Visual rooms for lectures meeting with internet connectivity and over head projector where Personality Development lectures are held. Massive Multipurpose Hall, Big spacious Art Gallery and Indoor Sports Room are added assets for students. All classes are equipped with CCTV cameras & speakers.
- The school has the state-of-the-art gymnasium especially designed for young students. The equipment enable the students to maintain and increase vigour and zeal for better health.
- A large number of curricular & co-curricular activities are offered like Swimming, Creative Writing, Elocution, Art & Craft, Gardening, Community Service, Band, Picnic & Excursions, Annual Exhibition, Yoga, Skating, Taekwondo, Aerobics, Folk & Western Dance, Gymnastic, Western & Instrumental Music, Personality Development, Communication Skills besides a cemented Basket Ball Court, Tennis Court & National Size Swimming pools (for juniors as well as seniors)
Games & Sports
Community Service Activities
Excursions & Tours
Music & Dance
Child Safety India
The facilities are :
Emergency Rescue with Centralized Communication: In an emergency like Heavy Rainfall, Flood, Strike, Bus Accidents, Riots, Terror Attack or any Natural calamity or disaster. The school would send emergency alerts to parents by SMS, Voice Mail, Email, and Fax on their Cell phones, Landlines, PDA, Messenger, Fax or Email.
Parents would be alerted once the child enters and leaves the school at the end of classes. Bus Tracking and monitoring system to ensure drivers do not over speed, accidents and hijacking of the bus parents could get all the information by sending a SMS. The School can track your child on a picnic, Tour etc. Parents would be intimated by the school by sending Messages regarding Results Day, Parents Teachers Meeting, Open House etc.
The school has taken this step in the interest of your child.
Co-curricular Activities (CCA)
Performing before an audience and the preparation that lies behind it are life skills we consider very important. Innovative programs are organized on regular basis to mould one’s personality in a balanced manner. The children are involved in a wide range of co-curricular activities. Dramatics, debate, elocution, quiz, dance, music, art contest are regular features every week. Celebration of religious festivals irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- Music and Dance
- Western Dance
- Creative Writing
- Wall Magazine
- Computer Science
- Art and Craft
- Community Service
- Junior Gym
- Horse Riding
- Clay Modelling
- Group Games
- Folk Dances
- Drawing and painting
- Paper cutting and pasting
- Recitation and Action Rhyme
- Free Play on Swing
- Picnic and Excursions
- Interactive Classes